18 August, 2013

Kodak EasyShare Printer Dock Plus

Long ago, I bought a dye-sublimation photo printer. These printers are good at printing photos, but only photos. Since it's a Kodak, and Kodak is, err..., not doing so well lately, I don't think I'll be able to find any more paper for it. Recently, I used the last piece of paper and took some final photos.


It has a built-in USB port and SD card reader, in addition to being a dock for Kodak cameras. Here I used it with a USB card reader and a 8 MB Memory Stick. I was surprised the card reader worked, because in Windows it shows up as 3 or 4 drives. The USB port is useful because if you don't want to connect it to a computer, you can plug in a drive with only 1 picture and press Print.

The back looks like a face *_*

And here's a video of it in action. It's quite interesting because it prints colour by colour - yellow, magenta, cyan, then a clear protective coat.
end

No comments:

Post a Comment