RecommendIt's really hard to recommend things to people, because everyone's needs are different. Even if price weren't a factor, there is no such thing as the best computer. With price thrown in, it's even harder. I want this to be a list of things for everyone, so you really should consider things on this list.
- eBay - buy things that can't be found elsewhere, buy cheap things, sell unwanted things
- Sea To Summit's Travel Wallet (medium) - for passports
- Innergie mMini AC15 - charges everything so far, powerful, small, cheaper than most branded chargers, 2 USB ports
- HTC Magic - I won't be buying any HTC phones for a while
- Netgear routers - don't support a company that produces devices especially hard to configure with no benefits
- InvisibleShield - expensive, hard to apply (requires 2 people and water? Do you think it's a good idea to intentionally apply water to devices with moisture detectors?) and most of all, poor protection.