- It needs IE8 to find multiplayer games. So to play the game you have to start IE8, search for servers then actually start the program.
- In the server list, most servers don't have their ping listed. Sort by ping doesn't work.
- There is no simple way to refresh the server list! The only way I've found is to click "save settings and refresh"
- Counter-Strike, in the year 2000, had options "server not full" and "has users playing" i.e. not 0 or max players. BF3 has lost this function.
- Your own ping in game is displayed as "-". Really? So I'm the server?
- There are no tooltips for weapons in game so you don't know what each does until you try it out.
03 March, 2012
Battlefield 3 rant
I tried Battlefield 3, and it's a poorly made console port.