- 1 click updates. I should have a list of all pages saved, and be able to click on each to update, not click edit, click on each page, then update.
- Update all or better still update groups. Like update all pages tagged "news".
- Automatic, scheduled updates.
- Able to see all dates updated on one page. Better still, have read/unread status.
- Choose how many next pages to save - for each saved page
- Choose to follow all links, links on the same domain, folder, etc.
- Specify next page URL format. Some sites use .../page/3 some use ...page=3 and it should work with all types.
- Organise saved pages with at least folders, maybe tags.
- Update in background.
I bought "Offline Pages" http://offlinepag.es/, which works, but its main problem is when updating sites with multiple saved pages, it only updates the first page. It also has a problem with not working with some sites (7), saving too many or too few pages (5), and having to update each page manually (2). It's also quite expensive.