- I don't want sleep analysis of times, sounds or movements
- I don't want to be woken during light sleep within a period of time
- I don't want a reminder of when to sleep
- I don't want night/yellow light modes
- I don't want fancy sounds, weather or news reports
- I DONT WANT TO SOLVE PUZZLES TO TURN OFF THE ALARM
Unfortunately although Apple has run out of ideas and is poorly implementing whatever they can think of (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7668973?start=15&tstart=0) at the cost of good design (forcing the clock app to night mode). They haven't thought of this.
And I had a look at 3rd-party alarm clocks, this feature also isn't very common. But it looks like even for apps that have it, they're a poor replacement for the iOS clock, because they can't override the silent switch, and maybe even Do Not Disturb. Also running in the background severely restricts their notifications.https://oleb.net/blog/2014/02/alarm-clock-apps-ios/
If I have to leave sounds on, what do I even need an alarm for?