28 August, 2014

Internet Shenanigans

Ok yesterday my Internet access speed was very slow, maybe due to heavy rain the past few days.

Then today, Yahoo Mail stopped working:
I thought it might be because my Firefox was too old, so I updated it.
After I updated FF, I couldn't switch or close tabs! In the future, for any problems like this, the first response is to disable all add-ons.
So I updated TabMixPlus, and it worked.
But my tabs are all now the Title Bar colour and I can't read the text! Protip: you have to enable FF's Title Bar, then all the tabs will return to grey. Call me old-fashioned, I insist on a Menu Bar.
Then I spent some time customising my tab colours.
Yahoo Mail still doesn't work. I thought it might be me because it stopped working for a few minutes this month, but lots of people on Twitter are having this problem, so it's Yahoo. Twitter is great for seeing if you're the only one with this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment