Looking for a line drawing software with the following features:
- Text boxes with formatting. Colour, font, alignment, bullets, numbered lists, superscript, subscript.
- Connect objects with lines that move with the shapes (Word can do this). For making mind maps, diagrams.
- Draw lines by rules (pass through these 2 points, x long). I saw someone use this to explain lens design before, not sure if it was lens designing software.
- AutoCAD's methods for defining circles and arcs. Including tangent, tangent, radius.
- AutoCAD's methods for using lines to cut other lines, cut line at tangent.