09 January, 2013

Stereographic panoramas

I was wondering what those 360 degree globe panoramas were called. Something like:
Turns out, they're called stereographic panoramas. Wikipedia doesn't have an article on it yet, but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereographic_projection mentions it. They may also be known as little planet panoramas. Searching for something is so much easier when you know its proper name.

No comments:

Post a Comment