- Immigration doesn't like cases. Most ask you to remove them. Cases certainly don't fit in automatic machines.
- If you travel now, you'll probably have to fill in an immigration card and keep the stub until you leave the country. Most cases have no place to keep the stub / let the stub fall out easily.
- Similarly, there's no place to store extra passport photos / tickets / boarding passes / visa forms / insurance forms.
- Fits passport perfectly - smallest zip-around case I've seen
- Has an external zip so nothing can fall out
- Also has 2 internal zips for cash/documents and coins
- Has external pocket - great for boarding passes since you use them without needing your passport
- extremely light
- had a slight metallic taste at first, but it seems gone now
- rough texture - not very nice
Update 20 Jun 13
Grey marks are appearing on my cups/bowls, and I suspect they're from this spork.