To set this up, you survey wireless networks around, select yours and input the password (it only repeats for that network). You might need to tweak IP settings, since it should have a static IP and you need to make sure DHCP doesn't assign that IP to another device.
- easy to set up
- detailed site survey (signal strength and type of encryption)
- physically compact
- does not inform you if password is wrong
- main problem is with logging in - it does that thing where it says someone else is logged in and refuses to log you in (set automatic logout to 1 minute), if you log out and try to log in again it tells you to close and re open your browser
- configuration does not work with iOS, the page keeps refreshing
- no other uses, I should have got one that can work as an Access Point (AP) as well