05 May, 2011

Things I've done since I got back

It doesn't feel like I've done much, but when I think about it, there's quite a lot:
  • Set up new phone number
  • Set up 3G
  • Reset internet password and set up new modem/router
  • Saw the dentist
  • Made appointment with LASIK clinic
  • Selected, bought and installed new printer
  • Tidied my room
  • Found company to deliver belongings from Australia and received them 
  • Applied for Internet banking and got a debit card
  • Reset Singpass
  • Moved solemnisation to outside ROM, found a solemniser and venue and registered marriage
  • Visited wedding exhibition and got an idea of services/prices
  • Found wedding dinner venue
  • Bought air purifier
  • Bought shredder
  • Transferred Paypal and eBay accounts 
  • Applied for Visit Pass extension

No comments:

Post a Comment