31 December, 2010

Things I did in 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

At the end of every year, I think, "wow, that went by fast. I don't feel any different, just older." This makes me feel the year was wasted. To alleviate that feeling, I'm making a list of things I've accomplished in 2010, so I can look back and see what I've done.
  • Started using eBay
  • Brief experience with 3D anaglyph images after buying the glasses on eBay. This was also how I started using BuyInCoins.
  • Got a Kindle
  • Bought from Amazon
  • Went for polymer summer school at Melbourne University
  • Went on holiday to Lakes' Entrance
  • Went for Lady Gaga's Monster Ball 
  • Experimented with IR photography
  • Learnt a bit of guitar
  • Started using Picasa Web Albums
  • Learnt to use a DSLR
  • Used vPost Asia
  • Bought a Lung Flute
  • World Cup
  • Went on holiday to Gold Coast
  • Got an iPhone
  • Wii died so I sold it 
  • Joined Facebook
  • Went to the Tesselaar Tulip Festival
  • World of Warcraft Cataclysm came out
  • Graduated
  • Went to Muse's The Resistance tour
  • Went for Boxing Day sales
  • Bought a GPS

No comments:

Post a Comment