06 January, 2015

Physical Crowdfunded Things I've Bought

PortPilot Pro, $99 USD including shipping. My post

Ti2 Sentinel, SGD$140 including shipping. I missed the campaign so I bought this afterwards. Post

Qlipter, USD$20 without international shipping.

ZipSeam, USD$24 without international shipping

Titanuim Key System, USD$18 for 2 without international shipping

TiMaG (titanium), USD$21 including shipping

Handgrey (I didn't actually get one but I got a Bauhaus carabiner from the project) USD$63 including shipping

Tyny Tools, USD$15 including shipping

Ti2 Titanium Wallet, USD$44 including shipping

Keystone, USD$20 including shipping

Linkmount, USD$25 including shipping

Side Opening Organizers, USD$33 including shipping

Fish Bone, USD$5 including shipping (bought from the Diesel Fish project)

TiTweezers, USD$66 including shipping


EDC Ink, USD$68 including shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment