The case should:
- Cover all exposed edges, especially those my 3D printed ones didn't
- Hold at least 2 cards, but NOT be one of those flip cases
- Cover power and volume buttons
- Be as thin as possible
- Extend above the screen
- Ideally, not have contact between the phone and cards
- Cards removable without removing phone
- Allow me to use my ports cover (i.e. not separate the Lightning and audio ports):
Cases I've considered:
Commuter Wallet - seems rather bulky.
Update 26 Apr 14
Update 2 May 14
I've bought the POP! ID
Griffin TechnologyIdentity - seems to meet all my requirements. Maybe I should differentiate top/bottom card insertion from side card insertion.
Update 12 May 14