LayoutThere are 13 stories; 4-13 are accessible. Move between stories using the lifts/stairs located at 3 locations: fore (front), mid and aft (rear). Here are the main attractions:
- Level 6 - 2 restaurants, Pavilion Restaurant and Bella Vista. The Pavilion Restaurant is located mid and Bella Vista is located aft. There doesn't seem to be a way to move between these 2 within level 6 itself, so you have to get to mid/aft on another level first, then go down.
- 7 - main level. Reception, casino, Lido theatre, emergency assembly points, and deck where you can go outside.
- 8 - some paid restaurants, shops and second story of Lido theatre.
- 10 - video games arcade, childcare centre
- 12 - main buffet restaurant, gym, pool, Galaxy Of The Stars (lounge with some slot/jackpot machines, bingo games and a stair down to view the bridge of the ship)
BBQ, sitting at the Taverna (level 13)
The food here was ok, but not fantastic. The best meal I had here was breakfast. I heard they have eggs cooked as you like them, but I didn't see that. Maybe I was too late.
Supper, first night
Lunch, second day
Supper, second night
Breakfast, last day
Sometimes they have special meals. For the second day dinner, they had Thai food, which was quite good.
The other 2 restaurants included in your fare are Pavilion Restaurant and Bella Vista. For these 2 restaurants you have to register with your card. I don't know if you can eat at both these restaurants in the same meal, but you can eat at either of these plus the Mediterranean buffet.
Bella Vista is a large (almost same seating capacity as the buffet) restaurant near the back of the ship serving Western and Chinese food. Through the huge windows you can see the wake of the ship.
Pavilion Restaurant, dinner
Shore ExcursionOur trip was to Redang island. The Virgo anchored quite far from the island, and we took a little boat to the island. It was a 30 minute ride. The boats hold about 100 people. I keep wondering if they were some of the lifeboats.
Places Of InterestBingo games, SGD$20 for 3 tickets. Buy the tickets before the games. See the Star Navigator for times and locations.
Catch a free performance in the Lido theatre. There was a magic show the first night.
They also had quite a lot of activities during the shore excursion so we couldn't go - such as teaching you to juggle, and screening the Disney movie Brave.