- iTunes is very slow, and so is syncing. Maybe my library didn't transfer properly or isn't optimised.
- Actually, syncing is much slower. It seems to get stuck on the first file.
- Sometimes it asks you to apply changes even if you didn't do anything.
- Speaking of apply changes, what's the difference between that and sync?
- It's asking me to delete all my apps if I want to sync apps, but I thought I've synced apps before. And the "after" previews of my iPhone screen show the same apps, but randomly arranged.
07 November, 2012
Having some troubles with iTunes syncing again.