05 August, 2011

Metropark Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong

41-49 Hennessy Road
Wan Chai, Hong Kong


I stayed at the Metropark Hotel in Hong Kong recently. We picked it because it had a good location (I'm not sure exactly where, I didn't pay attention to the place names).
  • Good facilities - fridge, safe, many TV channels, choice of pillow fillings
  • Modern, new furnishings
  • Good service
  • Central location, walking distance from metro
  • Many steps from street level to lift (cannot wheel luggage)

Some interesting pictures I took:
The hinge for this cupboard door is quite complicated. What does it do that normal hinges don't?

I like the design of their power points. First there are 2, and they're installed in opposite directions so there's a lower chance of obstruction. My adaptor (on the right) won't fit on the power point on the left. They also include a travel adaptor and LAN cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment