- When you finish a good, you get 1 for yourself and a few to sell. All are the same level as the good you completed.
- You're also offered the chance to share a sample. This sample is level 5 (50 plots).
- When you buy a good, you can share a sample with the seller. This is also level 5, so no need to feel that bad about not sharing.
- The biggest advantage of selling a good is you automatically get 50%.
- I think all your goods for sale of the same type are the same (highest) level, but I haven't confirmed this.
04 January, 2011
More observations on crafting in FV: