06 December, 2010

Bobble Water bottle

I stumbled across this water bottle with a built-in filter, meant to replace bottled water.
It seems bottled water is the new CFCs, a scourge to the environment and to be avoided. Anyway, I bought it because I like water filters and saving the environment.
It's got a bunch of features written on the packaging like BPA free and recyclABLE, but to me the biggest feature was recyclED. There's no use recycling if you don't buy recycled products! Saying a product is recyclable doesn't really mean anything, almost everything is recyclable.

The bottle is particularly squeezy, so you can force water through the filter. It doesn't seem to dent easily. It looks like it'll scratch easily though. I wonder how long the bottle will last. Longer than the equivalent amount of disposable bottles?

http://www.waterbobble.com

No comments:

Post a Comment