I'm just pasting this list here from my Facebook notes, because I'm not sure how well Facebook stores notes.
KFC (wow, KFC has healthy food?) (Australian)
- Coleslaw (430 kJ/100g, 3.1 g/100g fat)
- All the subs with <6g fat (without cheese or sauce). Adding cheese is still safe.
- Subs with cheese and vegetables: shaved steak, steak & cheese, melt (YES), veggy patty
- For breads, white, wheat and parmesan oregano have significantly less fat than honey oat, italian and multigrain. Wheat exceeds 30% though. The above subs are calculated using wheat bread so that's already taken into account.
- Sauces: BBQ, honey mustard, sweet onion, sweet chili and tomato are good.
- Out of the burgers, wraps and fries, only the tick approved seared chicken tandoori/sweet chilli wraps
- Breakfast - english muffin
- Desserts - sundaes (but the large ones except strawberry still have more calories than a Big Mac)