13 August, 2010

WoW macros.

Hmm I haven't played WoW for about 6 months. Anyway, these are the macros I use:

Mount/dismount
This macro mounts if you're dismounted: if possible, it mounts the flying mount. Otherwise, it mounts the normal mount. If you're mounted, it dismounts you. I used to use 2 slots for flying and ground mounts, this saves 1 slot.
/cast [nomounted] Violet Proto-Drake
/cast [nomounted] Swift Stormsaber
/dismount [mounted]

Mouse look
This is really useful for playing on notebooks. When you run it, you use your mouse to look around, like playing first-person shooters like Call of Duty. It has the same effect as holding down your right mouse button. To use it, I put it on an unused action bar, such as the right action bar button 1. Then in key bindings I set this to Alt+S, so Alt+S runs this macro. The net result is I use Alt+S to toggle mouse look.
/run if IsMouselooking() then MouselookStop() else MouselookStart() end

No comments:

Post a Comment